We believe our talented teams make all the difference and we pride ourselves on having an extremely skilled workforce. It’s our employees who drive our business goals. As a result we are always on the lookout for talented software professionals for a variety of consulting and project delivery roles with our various clients as well as for our in-house product development teams. If you believe you have what it takes to work with us, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Analyzing Software Requirement Specification (SRS) documents, preparing high level and low level designs, preparing application development blueprint plans, preparing the data base schemas, designing indexes for improving the performance, preparing the UML diagrams for developing software.
- Preparing the dataflow diagrams and design complex application programs using object oriented programming languages like Java, WSDL, SOAP Web Services, XMPP Protocol and reusable frameworks.
- Creating the stored procedures to access the data from the back-end tables using oracle SQL, PL/SQL, leveraging and implementing security best practices during development and other SDLC phases.
- Writing and reviewing test cases and test plans, reviewing the tractability matrix for the test cases, regression test cases, coordinating with the integration testing and user acceptance testing (UAT) teams along with the client BA’s.
- Preparing and executing System integration testing involving various applications in the environment including ESB, AS400 and BI applications.
- Ensuring quality of data by being involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while uploading/downloading data using various data loader tools.
- Managing complex programming and analysis projects; analyzing systems with a focus on technical, internal and some external specifications, coding, testing and documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Advise functional and admin teams on design and overall maintenance best practices.
- Implement various modules.
- Develop and Configure ITSM modules including PPM.
- Script business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow activities etc.
- Work with the functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions.
- Facilitate and support the rollout of ITSM PPM.
- Support implementation and provide requested enhancements during and post go live.
- Comprehensively understand various enterprise level product suite on ITSM, PPM and IT Financial management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Gather requirements from Business users, Configure, Test, Implement and maintain business processes and Programs to handle various Maintenance processes.
- Create Functional specification artifacts per business requirements, work with development team in creating Programs/Solutions/
Enhancements and implement changes to production environment
- Manage complex programming and analysis projects.
- Work with Interfaces to handle Master data and Transaction data exchange with various systems.
- Execute Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression testing, Performance testing and help users in executing user acceptance testing.
- Handle change management by preparing end user training documentation and train users.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field..
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- To plan, prepare and install SAP applications.
- Upgrade the SAP systems and the databases based on the maintenance lifecycle.
- To perform setup/configuration, trouble shooting, error handling and problem resolution for SAP servers.
- Implementation and administration of the High availability and Disaster recovery solutions for both databases and SAP applications.
- Workload analysis and Performance tuning at SAP applications and on database platforms like HANA, SQL server, Oracle
- Securing the SAP Systems while integration the systems with other SAP systems or to third party system.
- Solution Manager ALM Suite with ChaRM, CTS+, Technical Monitoring and ITSM.
- To provide technical support for SAP systems.
- Actively monitor SAP systems to ensure that they are fine-tuned at SAP and database and running by carefully watching for security breaches or breakdowns.
- Schedule, monitor and manage background jobs and printing problem in the SAP System.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Working with Applicant Tracking Systems like iCIMS and integrating it with other SAAS systems.
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation.
- Collaborating with technical team to create, interpret and implement business requirements into design specifications.
- Driving the technical team for the Development and System implementation through go live.
- Key Project Management / Business Communications.
- Involvement in deployment activities and maintaining production operations.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
13610 Barrett Office Dr, # 105, Manchester, MO 63021.
- Build and drive key insights to define vision, make product decisions and grow the business.
- Participate in the definition, testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements.
- Identify customer requirements, develop test schedules, review testing plans, track and document the development and results of these plans.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, information technology analysts, consultants and third party vendors in the analysis, design, configuration and testing of systems.
- Uncover client requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as Data Flow and Object Modeling, Case Analysis, Workflow Analysis, and Functional Decomposition Analysis.
- Ensure requirements are understood, agreed to and signed off at the appropriate early stages in a project.
- Provide UI-mockups, lead design discussions and identify design options.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Analyze and consolidate data into cohesive and understandable information for use in management decision-making.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Information Systems or related fields.
13610 Barrett Office Dr, # 105, Manchester, MO 63021.
- Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team, various skill required.
- Travel and or Relocation to various unanticipated sites within the U.S. may be required.
Software Engineer(s) (Manchester, MO) IT company: Bachelors +5yrs or Masters +3yr exp (Comp Sci, Engg, Bus Admin or related) Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team, various Skill required. Travel and/or Relocation to various unanticipated sites within the U.S. may be required.
Apply with 2 copies of resume to HR, NStarX, Inc., 13610 Barrett Office Drive, Suite 210, Manchester, MO 63021.
You can also email resume to email@example.com
Strong Knowledge in development and implementation of “as a service” and cloud platforms and products/Experience in Estimation and Forecasting Techniques and Methodologies/Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time.
A Masters in Business Administration from a elite Institute is essential for this role./Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer science would be an added benefit./PMP Certification (preferred)/Product/The incumbent should also have a minimum of 2-3 years of technical work experience. management work experience a strong plus
Project Management, Quality Management:/Risk Mitigation:/Change Management:/Client Management:/People Management:
No. of Openings
i)Full stack development experience in Microsoft Technologies.ii)Client Interaction Skills iii) Assertiveness skills iv) Team Management skills
A Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information technology is essential for this role
.Net, ASP.Net, C#, Web API, MVC,SQL Server
No. of Openings